Ravensbourne avenue bromley
TEC cases you have challenged.
Order For Recovery Dashboard
You have challenged 64 TEC cases.
Thank you for using our service to prepare your TEC documents TE7-By18052969-Lv64zxj.pdf, TE9-By18052969-Lv64zxj.pdf for the PCN By18052969.
Please read the instructions below to understand how to send your letter and what to do if your application.
Submitting your letter
Please check your email to see if your letter has been sent by email to the TEC or if you need to take further action.
If you do not have email confirmation, it means your letter is unlikely to have been submitted automatically to the TEC. The documents you prepared do not require a signature from a solicitor, therefore, they can be sent right away.
- If your letter was not sent by email, send your letter to: [email protected].
- The TEC will then inform the council that you have made a statutory declaration and enforcement will be suspended.
- If the bailiff or council try to attempt enforcement, show them a screenshot or copy of the letter you prepared.
- For now, wait for the TEC to make a decision on your case in 4-6 weeks, they will write to you and confirm the decision of the application.
If your application is ACCEPTED, the enforcement action will be cancelled and the council will write to you explaining whether they will send you a new PCN. After you receive the new PCN, you can:
- Visit our penalty charge appeal page
- Write an appeal to the council
- If your appeal is rejected, you can pay the discount amount
- Pay it at the discount amount to get it resolved
If your application is REFUSED, you can settle the debt with the council directly. To do this, send a cheque or postal order to the council for the amount owed to the council.
Alternatively, you can send us your case and we will make an application for a judge to review your case.
To send us your case:
- Go to our Submit your case page
- Enter your pcn details and attach documents
- Pay £65 for bailif enforcement service
- Submit your case