TEC cases you have challenged.
Order For Recovery Dashboard
You have challenged 64 TEC cases.
Thank you for using our service to prepare your TEC documents PE2-TT54115491-EK15BNL.pdf, PE3-TT54115491-EK15BNL.pdf for the PCN TT54115491.
Please read the instructions below to understand how to send your letter and what to do if your application.
Here are the next steps:
The documents you prepared require a signature from a solicitor, they cannot be sent without being signed in front of a solicitor.
You can either get the documents signed for free in your local court or a local solicitor can do them quicker for only £10.
Please find a local court near you here or find solicitor on google here.
- Ask if the court or solicitor can witness documents for your statutory declaration.
- Make an appointment to get the documents you prepared signed.
- Print or email the documents prepared and send to the court/solicitor to witness.
- Once you have received the signed documents, email the documents to [email protected]
- Enforcement will be suspended by the TEC within 48 hours. This can sometimes take up to 5 working days.
- You will receive a decision directly from the TEC within 4-6 weeks.
- If you need to check on progress, call the TEC on 0300 123 1059 or 01604 619 450
If your application is ACCEPTED, the enforcement action will be cancelled and the council will write to you explaining whether they will send you a new PCN. After you receive the new PCN, you can:
- Visit our penalty charge appeal page
- Write an appeal to the council
- If your appeal is rejected, you can pay the discount amount
- Pay it at the discount amount to get it resolved
If your application is REFUSED, you can settle the debt with the council directly. To do this, send a cheque or postal order to the council for the amount owed to the council.
Alternatively, you can send us your case and we will make an application for a judge to review your case.
To send us your case:
- Go to our Submit your case page
- Enter your pcn details and attach documents
- Pay £65 for bailif enforcement service
- Submit your case