Dover District PCN or Parking Fine Cancelled, Appeal Now!
Don’t rush to pay Dover District PCN, Parking Mate UK helps UK drivers challenge Dover District PCN and get them cancelled.
We provide instant appeal templates and advice to help you win.
Let’s put you in control by helping you check if your penalty charge notice was issued correctly and instantly gives you professional appeal letter to send to the council.
Prices start from only £4.99
Received a Dover District Parking Fine?
Dover District may issue a penalty charge notice or PCN for on street, moving traffic or off street parking contraventions.
But you shouldn’t rush to pay because if you appeal and find that the penalty charge wasn’t issued correctly, then it has to be cancelled.
Many penalty charge notices can be cancelled using legal exemptions, errors with signage or if Dover District don’t address your appeal incorrectly.
In the London Tribunals Adjudicators’ annual report 2022-23, the chief adjudicator Anthony Chan explained “Adjudicators have found that some authorities do not address these challenges in any meaningful way if at all.”
In This Section
How Do I Appeal Dover District Penalty Charge Notice ?
We have made it extremely easy to appeal a penalty charge notice covering all types of contraventions.
Appeal your Dover District PCN easily in 3 simple steps:
- Generate an appeal letter on Parking Mate UK
- Send the appeal letter to Dover District
- If your appeal is rejected, forward it to Traffic Penalty Tribunal
By checking if your penalty charge notice was issued correctly, Dover District will take your appeal seriously.
Our Appeal Prices
Remember that while appeals to Dover District are free, the appeal process is not designed to help you win.
We have made our website very affordable so that more people can challenge penalty charge notices and save money.
Our introductory offer prices are:
- Penalty Charge Letter £4.99
- Charge Certificate Letter £9.99
- Order for Recovery or Bailiffs £14.99
Dover District Charge Certificate
Please read our charge certificate guide which will explain how to challenge a Charge certificate and either get it reduced or get it cancelled completely.
Remember if the council have not issued it correctly, it can invalidate the whole penalty charge and make it unenforceable.
Our online service cheques if the Council have complied with the rules and then generates the letter you need to win your case.
Even if it is not cancelled we will let you know how to challenge it at order for recovery stage.
Dover District Order For Recovery
Our guide will show you how to easily challenge an order for recovery and get it cancelled.
There are legal requirements that must be followed before an order for recovery is issued, and if these requirements are not met then it must be cancelled.
Please read our detailed guide which will explain how to respond to an order for recovery prepare your appeal for the traffic enforcement centre and to submit your documents.
Dover District Bailiff Enforcement
Yes, we also cover bailiff enforcement this means if the bailiffs are trying to take your vehicle or to enforce a penalty charge notice.
We can help you challenge the notice issued by bailiffs and get it cancelled, stopping the bailiff in their track.
Our bailiff enforcement service is instant which means once you have completed our assessment, we will give you the documents you need to stop bailiff enforcement.
Please read our guide below to learn how to stop early enforcement and to get your documents right away.
Our No Win No Fee Guarantee
- We understand that dealing with parking tickets can be stressful.
- So we provide an assurance that if your appeal is rejected at the tribunal or your court case is not successful at the hearing, we will refund the fee you paid.
- Our condition is that you must follow the full appeal procedure to qualify for a refund.
- If this is the case for you, simply log into our website and send us a request for a refund.
- We want to be successful when our clients succeed.
- Read our full terms and conditions here
Important Links and Information:
- Local Authority: Dover District
- Dover District Website: www.dover.gov.uk
- Appeal Tribunal: Traffic Penalty Tribunal, www.trafficpenaltytribunal.gov.uk
- X (Twitter): twitter.com/doverdc
Last Updated: 02 November 2023